Washington, District Of Columbia

Terrible car dealership.There are so many people that got ripped off by this car dealership.

Every car on the lot has major problems such as engine, transmission, broken mufflers, terrible brakes & roters, ETC! Don't not buy from this place. You will regret it! The owner is crooked and does not care about his customers.

I am out of a car and thousands of dollars. All you will get from this dealership is misery. Protect yourself and Do not buy from here!

Every car is pure junk and is not worth any thing unless you plan on buying a new engine or transmission for the car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Triumph Auto?

Comments

Steve

The owner is reasonable and must have sold many cars to stay in business.This posting is not accurate, it does not describe what car he had a problem with or if he gave the owner a chance to fix it.

I bought an Explorer in 2012 from Triumph and had to bring it back later for exhaust problem.He had it repaired for me and did not have to do it.

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Thor Industries - No more Keystone campers for me! Thor Industries "...4-5 weeks later, there was a storm, and I had a big leak in the middle of the night..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more